- Biennial Holocaust Education Teacher Conference. “From Amazement to Action,” Calgary Jewish Center. Calgary, Alberta, March 17, 2017.
- AISCA Teacher’s Convention: Better Together. “The “Other” is an Artist: Cross-Cultural Communication through Creativity.” University of Calgary. Calgary, Alberta, February 16, 2018.
- The Learner: Twenty-fifth International Conference on Learning. “The Student as Subject: Agents of Learning, Not Objects of Assessment.” University of Athens. Athens, Greece, June 21-23, 2018.
- (2017, November 30). The Procession from Passion to Empowerment: On the Relationship Between Literacy and Delight.The Canadian Journal for Teacher Research. http://www.teacherresearch.ca/blog/article/2017/11/30/338-the-procession-from-passion-to-empowerment-on-the-relationship-between-literacy-and-delight
- (2018, April 30). Seeing with Two Eyes: Modelling Creative Engagement with First Nations Culture and History. Teachers and Writers Magazine. https://teachersandwritersmagazine.org/seeing-with-two-eyes-modeling-creative-engagement-with-first-nations-culture-and-history-4853.htm